1991-1996 Dodge Stealth Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT STRUT ASSEMBLY
Our REPLACEMENT strut assembly is manufactured from high quality materials and is built to match OE specifications at very affordable price. Get rid of your worn damper and restore your vehicle's steering precision and handling characteristics with this product. Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides maximum safety and stability
- Greatly improves passenger comfort in all road conditions
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Damping Type: Non-Adjustable
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collapsed Length: 13.19 in.
- Damper Travel: 5.79 in.
- Extended Length: 18.98 in.
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Lower Mount Style: U-bracket
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: AWD, Except Adjustable Suspension or For Adapting ECS To Non-ECS Suspension, AWD, Except Adjustable Suspension, FWD, Except Adjustable Suspension or For Adapting ECS To Non-ECS Suspension
- 1991-1996: Base; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1996: R/T Turbo; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1996: R/T; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 1991-1993: ES; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
Does not fit by kcstargazer2002, July 27, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
does not fit my 1999 3000GT properly. Front tires rub against the strut assembly.