1989-1992 Eagle Summit Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly - Gabriel - Gabriel Ultra, Rear, Black, Twin-tube, Strut assembly, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
GABRIEL ULTRA SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUT ASSEMBLIES
Gabriel Ultra Twin-tube Shock Absorbers and Strut Assemblies have 1 3/8" bore pistons (in most applications) and bonded iron structures safeguarding a long lasting durability. The Orifice Control Disk inducted with nine stages of valving casts oil-flow consistency and prevents oil flooding. Built with a larger bulged tube (varies in application) to support proper heat dissipation. To minimize friction, Ultra Shocks are created with single-lip oil seals and these parts also exercise component durability by having sintered iron pistons. Highlighted features including leak-proof piston seals, rod guides, single-lip oil seal and super-finished chrome piston rods are engineered using their developed G-Force Technology that was pioneered by Gabriel to achieve superb control, safety and vehicle performance.
- 7.51 in. damper travel
- Series: Gabriel Ultra
- Location: Rear
- Design: Twin-tube
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: Street performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collapsed Length: 16.88 in.
- Extended Length: 24.39 in.
- Includes: Spring seat
- Fit note: Hatchback, Sedan
- 1992-1992: Base; All Engines;
- 1992-1992: ES; All Engines;
- 1989-1991: All Submodels; All Engines;