PACESETTER HEADER, STEEL, BLACK, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- Product legal for sale in California under Executive Order (EO) number D-439-4. Before purchasing this product, please check the Executive Order at www.arb.ca.gov to verify whether this product is allowed for installation on your specific vehicle application
; 1.63 in. tube diameter, 16-gauge tube wall thickness, 2 in. flange collector, 0.38 in. standard head flange; Gasket, reducer, and header extension included to connect to stock system; 4-2-1, two-piece design; Round head port; Easy-to-clean; Features mandrel-bent mild steel primary tubing that is black-painted to reduce under hood temperature and to resist rust and corrosion; Significantly boosts performance and increase engine efficiency; Hook-ups for smog and engine management sensors; Fabrication may be required; Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices; It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Material: Mild steel
- Design: 4-2-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 50-state legal
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 2 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: No
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.38 in.
- Head Port Shape: Round
- Includes: Gasket(s)
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.63 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Eagle Talon submodels
- 1993-1994: ES; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN E"
- 1990-1992: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN R"