1997-1998 Eagle Talon Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, Direct Fit, 22.8 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Planar design
- 22.8 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Connector Gender: Female
- Includes: Installation instructions
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 22.8 in.
- 1997-1998: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Naturally Aspirated"
- 1997-1998: ESi; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Naturally Aspirated"
Easy shopping by Hello Pittie, October 23, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Found it incredibly easy to locate the part I needed checkout was also quick. Will definitely be ordering more parts from this site.