OXYGEN SENSOR, HEATED, 4-WIRE -- 22.8 in. wire length; Threaded-in type; Includes connector and easy-to-follow instructions; Quality tested to ensure efficient fuel combustion; A high quality, OE replacement oxygen sensor; Features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound; Helps reduce harmful emissions; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Planar
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Includes: Installation instructions
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 22.8 in.
This product fits the following Eagle Talon submodels
- 1998-1998: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN Y"
- 1998-1998: ESi; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN Y"
- 1997-1997: Base; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, ECF, Naturally Aspirated, VIN Y"
- 1997-1997: ESi; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, ECF, Naturally Aspirated, VIN Y"