1987-1991 Ford Country Squire Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 3-wire, OE replacement, 10.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 10.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 3-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 10.75 in.
- 1987-1991: Base; 8 Cyl 5.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"
- 1987-1991: LX; 8 Cyl 5.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"