MOTORCRAFT ENGINE COOLANT THERMOSTAT -- 190 degrees Fahrenheit/88 degrees Celsius opening temperature; It has a stainless steel or brass bridge and spring frame that is channel-constructed for strength and rigidity; Designed with streamlined venturi nozzle for maximum coolant flow; Its mounting flange is designed to properly fit and seat the thermostat in the housing; The heat motor is constructed with high-strength brass housing, rulon seal, brass cover, and guide; Features stainless steel and tapered-end pistons with flexible elastomeric boots and specially formulated expansive wax compound; Heavy-duty quality for long life; Replaces OE part number F4TZ8575CB; With 12-month or 12,000-mile Motorcraft limited warranty.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Flow Rate: High
- Opening Temperature Rating: 190 degrees
- Warranty: 12-month or 12,000-mile Motorcraft limited warranty
- Fit note: Except High Temperature
This product fits the following Ford Crown Victoria submodels
- 1994-1994: Base; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1994-1994: LX; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1994-1994: Police Interceptor; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1994-1994: S; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, Naturally Aspirated"