1987-1991 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon Fuel Pump - Replacement - In-Line, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
OE Replacement Fuel Pump - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: In-Line
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: No
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Flow Rate: 30 to 40 gallons/hour
- Mechanism: Rollervane
- Notes: Fuel pump motor
- Replaces OE Number: E7TZ-9C407-BA, E7UZ-9C407-AA
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: GAS, High Pressure Pump, Two fuel pumps may be required, one mounted in-tank and one mounted externally
- 1988-1991: Custom; 8 Cyl 5.8L; "GAS"
- 1988-1991: XL; 8 Cyl 5.8L; "GAS"
- 1988-1991: XLT; 8 Cyl 5.8L; "GAS"
- 1987-1991: Custom; 6 Cyl 4.9L; "GAS"
- 1987-1991: Custom; 8 Cyl 7.5L; "GAS"
- 1987-1991: XL; 6 Cyl 4.9L; "GAS"
- 1987-1991: XL; 8 Cyl 7.5L; "GAS"
- 1987-1991: XLT; 6 Cyl 4.9L; "GAS"
- 1987-1991: XLT; 8 Cyl 7.5L; "GAS"
Canadian customer by Reg, September 28, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I was quite surprised to get delivery of this pump within 6 days. The pump came with all the bits and pieces to do the job. The pump appeared well constructed and fitted right in .