AC DELCO TIE ROD END, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- Features precision-machined housing and low-friction polymer upper bearing material that helps eliminate endplay and helps provide better return-to-center as well as smoother and easier steering; With heat-treated ball ends that are precision-finished for consistent torque and smooth operation throughout the entire range of travel; Zinc dichromate coated for increased corrosion protection; Case-hardened, full-ball type stud for tighter over-all fit.
- Type: Non-greasable
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Van
This product fits the following Ford E-550 Econoline Super Duty submodels
- 2002-2002: Custom; 10 Cyl 6.8L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN S"
- 2002-2002: Custom; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, FI, Turbocharged, VIN F"