Earn 136 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- 2-wheel set
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: E35DP61616
- Mfr #: DP61616
2001-2007 Ford Escape Brake Pad Set - EBC - EBC Greenstuff 6000, Front, Organic, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
For SUVs and light trucks that see occasional offroading, choose EBC Greenstuff 6000 Brake Pads. These pads offer up to 15 percent increase in stopping power over stock pads and resist dust and sand brought about by trekking, making your braking system more reliable for tackling rough roads and going up and down slopes.
- GG rated friction for better stopping
- Reduces rotor wear
- Painted with EBC's Brake-In coating for fast break-in and high initial brake effect
- Shimmed, chamfered, and slotted construction for silent running
Install these brake pads with the help of EBC's Instructional Video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately).
- Series: EBC Greenstuff 6000
- Location: Front
- Material: Organic
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: 2-wheel set
- Recommended Use: Heavy duty
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Asbestos Free: Yes
- Does Not Include: Brake sensor
- Includes: Shims
- Warranty: 3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use
- Fit note: Sport Utility, 4WD, Sport Utility, FWD
- 2005-2007: XLS; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, VIN Z"
- 2005-2007: XLT; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, VIN Z"
- 2005-2005: XLT No Boundaries; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "GAS, VIN Z"
- 2003-2004: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2003-2004: Limited; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2001-2004: XLS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2001-2004: XLS; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2001-2004: XLT; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2001-2004: XLT; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
Nice Product, nice price by Jim, June 28, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I was able to put premium rotors and pads on my Tribute for half of what shops wanted using the EBC parts. They work great and seemed like quality parts....time will tell but so far, so good.