DELPHI EGR VALVE POSITION SENSOR -- Uses hall effect to provide electromagnetic interference protection against noise and other sensor outputs to deliver the cleanest signal to control modules; Efficiently monitors EGR valve stem and sends voltage signal of its position to the computer, which uses input to regulate the amount of exhaust gas passing through EGR valve.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Warranty: 1-year or 12,000-mile Delphi limited warranty
This product fits the following Ford Expedition submodels
- 1997-2002: Eddie Bauer; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "VIN W"
- 1997-2002: Eddie Bauer; 8 Cyl 5.4L; "VIN L"
- 1997-2002: XLT; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "VIN W"
- 1997-2002: XLT; 8 Cyl 5.4L; "VIN L"
- 1997-2000: Eddie Bauer; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "VIN 6"
- 1997-2000: XLT; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "VIN 6"