2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Wheel Hub - Replacement - Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLY, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Secure a smooth and safe ride today! Replace your worn or warped wheel hub with this premium quality and durable product that we offer. Designed to match OE specifications required for a wide range of applications.
- 5 x 4.5 in. (5 x 114.3 mm) bolt pattern
- Includes bearing, lug bolts, and snap ring
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts.
- Location: Rear, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.5 in.
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: Driven
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: 4WD, RWD
- 2007-2010: Limited; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 2007-2010: Limited; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 2007-2010: XLT; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 2007-2010: XLT; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
by John B., January 24, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The price is right on these but one bearing blew apart when being pressed onto hub even though press was exact size of bearing. Hubs look ok but bearings may be somewhat inferior. Well see how long the good one holds up on car.