1997-2004 Ford F-150 Ball Joint - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Lower, Greasable, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT BALL JOINT
Replace immediately when measurements indicate that the ball joints have worn beyond the manufacturer's specified limits for safe operation.
Find the most affordable solution to your needs from Replacement Ball Joint. Designed and engineered from high quality materials and built to match OE specifications at very affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, Lower
- Type: Greasable
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Includes: Mounting hardware
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2001-2003: King Ranch; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 2001-2003: King Ranch; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 2000-2003: Harley-Davidson Edition; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 1999-2003: Lightning; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 1997-2003: Lariat; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 1997-2003: Lariat; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 1997-2003: XL; 6 Cyl 4.2L;
- 1997-2003: XL; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 1997-2003: XL; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 1997-2003: XLT; 6 Cyl 4.2L;
- 1997-2003: XLT; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 1997-2003: XLT; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
- 1997-2000: Base; 6 Cyl 4.2L;
- 1997-2000: Base; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 1997-2000: Base; 8 Cyl 5.4L;
by Mexiraguan, May 8, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
So far so good. The truck drives better and feels sturdier.