1992-1997 Ford F-250 Bumper - Replacement - Replacement, Front, Chrome, Steel, None, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This OE Replacement Bumper is a high-quality replacement item for old or damaged factory unit at an affordable price.
Notes: With air holes
Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty -- Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs!
- Series: Replacement
- Material: Steel
- Location: Front
- Color/Finish: Chrome
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Vehicle Body Type: Not Specified
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Assembly: Without mounting bracket(s)
- Certification: None
- Notes: With air holes
- Replaces OE Number: F3TZ17757AB
- Replaces Partslink Number: FO1002254
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Turbocharged, Diesel, With Strip/Molding Holes; With Air Vent Holes
- 1997-1997: Base; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, Turbocharged"
- 1997-1997: Lariat; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, Turbocharged"
- 1993-1997: XL; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, Turbocharged"
- 1993-1997: XLT; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, Turbocharged"
- 1995-1996: Eddie Bauer; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, Turbocharged"
- 1995-1996: Special; 8 Cyl 7.3L; "DIESEL, Turbocharged"
by , October 2, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The support person was great to work with on the phone the timeliness of getting the part was good and the price was good. but when i tried to install the bumper it did not fit right. it was the right bumper but it was curved too much on the drivers side under the headlightsand the edge of the bumper rubbed the tire. The slots for the snap in plastic were not in the right place. i had the old bumper off obviously at this point and i had to use the truck so i did not have time to call in and see what the recomendations were for something like this. short of installing the old bumper again just to have to take it off again i installed the new bumper notched the slots out bigger for the plastic snap in cosmetic strips and shaved off the curve on the drivers side so that it would not rub on the tire anymore. it did not make the bumper look bad so i am ok with the modification it was a clean cut and other than the lines on the front of the truck between the bumper and the headlilght not matching on the curve you really cant tell. i would recommend this site for people to buy parts i am sure that most of the parts fit right or there is fine print that give warning that it may not fit exactly and i just didnt see it. thank you for the opportunity to write a review. Kevin
1995 F150 bumper by EF, September 27, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The front bumper I received had bumper strip holes up to an inch out of alignment for the OEM bumper strips and trim around the air vent holes. The bumper was cheap so I decided to modify it by cutting the holes holes out to match the strips. That caused the holes to be too large to snap the strips into place. I used a thick epoxy on the back of the bumper to hold the strips into place. A lot of work but it looks good....