1987-1997 Ford F-350 Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 23.62 x 30.24 x 2.24 in. core size, 1.77 in. inlet size, 2.01 in. outlet size, 3.63 x 31.38 in. top header, 3.63 x 31.38 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 23.62 x 30.24 x 2.24 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.77 in.
- Notes: 3.63 x 31.38 in. top header; 3.63 x 31.38 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 2.01 in.
- Replaces OE Number: F2TZ8005W
- Replaces Partslink Number: FO3010159
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1997-1997: Base; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1997-1997: Lariat; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1993-1997: XLT; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1988-1997: XL; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1995-1996: Eddie Bauer; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1995-1996: Special; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1988-1992: Custom; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1988-1992: XLT Lariat; 8 Cyl 7.3L;
- 1987-1987: Custom; 8 Cyl 6.9L;
- 1987-1987: XL; 8 Cyl 6.9L;
- 1987-1987: XLT Lariat; 8 Cyl 6.9L;
Excellent Product by Ty, February 28, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I'am very satisfied with this Product and the assistance given by the Staff . I will be a repeat Customer in the very near future .