Earn 264 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Set of 2
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: E35USR895
- Mfr #: USR895
2000-2004 Ford Focus Brake Disc - EBC - EBC Ultimax Blackdash, Front, 10.15 in. Diameter, Cast iron, Slotted
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Enjoy improved sport braking with EBC USR Blackdash Brake Discs. Just like regular slotted discs, these degas pads for cooler braking operation and help remove dirt, brake dust, and water from the brake area. They also promote flat and parallel pad wear for consistent braking performance during the life of the discs and the pads. But what sets Blackdash discs above all other slotted discs is its multi-slot pattern. Unlike regular slots that produce air noise, Blackdash disc slots are narrower in size and are set at a progressive angle, making braking operation incredibly quiet and effective at the same time.
- 4 x 4.25 in. bolt pattern
- 10.15 in. disc diameter
- Manufactured to OE specifications using high tensile strength G3000 gray cast iron
- Coated with black zinc finish
- Maintains a flat and parallel pad wear and avoids the record grooves or galling common with non-slotted rotors
Professional installation is recommended, but you can install this brake disc yourself with EBC Instructional Video P/N E35DVD083 (sold separately). Never use old brake pads with new discs. For optimal braking performance, match Blackdash discs with EBC Redstuff, Greenstuff, or Yellowstuff brake pads.
- Series: EBC Ultimax Blackdash
- Location: Front
- Material: Cast iron
- Design: Slotted
- Quantity Sold: Set of 2
- Recommended Use: Street performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Construction: Vented
- Diameter: 10.15 in.
- Disc Finish: Black zinc-plated
- Hat Finish: Black zinc-plated
- Warranty: 3-month or 5,000-mile EBC warranty excluding wear and tear or race use
- Fit note: Hatchback, FWD, Sedan, FWD, Wagon, FWD
- 2003-2004: LX; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2003-2004: SE; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2003-2004: ZTS; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2003-2004: ZTW; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2003-2004: ZX3; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2003-2004: ZX5; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2002-2004: LX; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2004: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2004: SVT; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2004: ZTS; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2004: ZX3; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2004: ZX5; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2003: ZTW; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2002: S2; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2002-2002: Street; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "VIN 3"
- 2001-2001: S2; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2001-2001: Street; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2001: LX; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2001: SE; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2001: ZTS; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2001: ZX3; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2000-2000: Sony Limited Edition; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
Stop on a dime by Mike, April 16, 2009
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I got these brakes because I liked the way they looked in the picture, however once received, they where not the same visually. None the less they fit and work great, however very heavy! Only time will tell how long they will last. Because even the best rotors wear out.