2001-2002 Ford Mustang Accessory Belt Tension Pulley - Replacement - Inner, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Location: Inner
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Notes: 3 in. OD; 1.22 in. W; Flat; With steel flange
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2004-2004: Mach I; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, VIN R"
- 2001-2004: GT; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, VIN X"
- 2001-2001: GT Bullitt; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, VIN X"
- 2001-2001: SVT Cobra; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, VIN V"
Works for Me by Wrench Lock, February 27, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Overall, this is priced right and seems to be equal to OEM quality. I'd say this shouldn't take over 15 minutes to install, but I had to find a washer to raise the clearance on the outer bearing cover. Bought this for a 2002 Grand Am because of excessive chirping, plus that was the prognosis was that my "mechanic" said I needed. What I really needed was my Power Steering Pulley realigned. There IS a difference between chirping and squealing belts. And most times it's not a belt problem! Know what the difference is, and narrow-down your possibilities. Have fun!