1990-1995 Ford Ranger Mass Air Flow Sensor - Replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Replacement Mass Air Flow Sensor accurately detects the level of air that flows to the engine. It is manufactured from 100 percent brand new sturdy components and also built to match the standards of the original part to ensure that the performance will not be compromised.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
Notes: Blade type; 4-prong male terminal.
- Condition: New
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: Blade type; 4-prong male terminal
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1993-1994: Splash; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1993-1994: XL; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1990-1994: STX; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1990-1994: XLT; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1991-1993: Sport; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1990-1992: Custom; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1990-1992: S; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1990-1990: S Plus; 6 Cyl 4.0L;
MAF for 1993 Ford Ranger by Sam, February 1, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Overall I was very satisfied with the purchase and delivery experience. Once the Car-Part # was verified to be compatible with the FORD part number I had I just waited for my part to arrive. E-mails specifying ship date delivery date and tracking# were very helpful in making sure I picked up the package from my front door the day it was delivered. Part fit perfect and works as expected.