1975-1978 GMC P35 Engine Assembly - Blue Print - V8, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Blue Print Engine Assembly is completely balanced, blueprinted, and dyno-tested. Comes complete with a fuel system, ignition system, and water and fuel pumps. Tested, analyzed, and ensures predictable and reliable performance.
- 1.44 in. diameter valve springs
- 2.02 in. swirl polished intake valves
- 1.6 in. swirl polished exhaust valves
- 470 ft./lbs. of torque
- 9.5:1 compression ratio
- Dyno tested to produce 430 h.p.
- 1.6 ratio rocker arms
- 4 bolt main block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Hardened push rods, retainers, and springs
- Roller camshaft
- New Dart aluminum cylinder heads
- Includes Professional Products dual plane polished aluminum intake manifold, Signature series aluminum valve covers, and brass freeze plugs
- 110 degree lobe separation
- Duration at 220 intake/ 226 exhaust and maximum lift of 0.53 in. intake/0.54 in. exhaust
- Ignition timing: 16 to 18 degree initial/36 degree total timing advance
- Balanced within 2g on a computerized balancer
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness and honed on a computer controlled machine to within 0.0002 in. straightness and roundness
- New Scat forged crankshaft, new Scat I-beam rods, new Probe forged pistons with Hastings moly rings, Melling high volume oil pump, and heavy duty double roller timing set
- Type: V8
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 35-37 business days
- 1975-1978: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1975-1978: Value Van; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, CARB, Naturally Aspirated"