1983-1991 GMC S15 Jimmy Oxygen Sensor - Denso - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Denso First Time Fit® oxygen sensors are constructed of the highest quality materials available. High-quality stainless steel, porous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-grade platinum and ceramics are used in each DENSO sensor.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN — Maximizes engine performance and fuel efficiency while reducing harmful emissions.
- DOUBLE-PROTECTION COVER — Maintains proper unit temperature for quicker response times and protects the ceramic element against silicone and lead poisoning.
- ALUMINUM-OXIDE TRAP LAYER — Keeps silicone and lead outside the ceramic element through DENSO’s exclusive design, preventing damage to the platinum electrode.
- STAINLESS STEEL HOUSING — Resists corrosion and contamination with a rugged, watertight body.
- POROUS PTFE FILTER — Allows atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants to seep into the casing.
Installation Notes: Vehicles equipped with Air Fuel Ratio Sensors may look very similar to the Oxygen Sensor. Please confirm the correct part before ordering and if the connector does not match, do not install.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- 1983-1991: All Submodels; All Engines;