DENSO PREMIUM CLASS IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 14 mm thread, 18 mm reach, 5/8 in. hex size, tapered seat, resistor type, solid terminal, 0.55 mm fine wire iridium center electrode, 0.04 in. gap size, 16 heat range; Designed with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures; The five-rib design prevents flashover while decreasing voltage loss; Its copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal; Features a platinum center electrode that utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements; The platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles.
- Series: Denso Iridium Long Life
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Iridium
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same Day or Next Business Day
- Gap Size: 0.04 in.
- Reach: 18 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 12-month Denso limited warranty
This product fits the following GMC Sierra C3 submodels
- 2001-2001: Base; 8 Cyl 6.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN U"