EDELBROCK THUNDER SERIES CARBURETOR, CAST FINISH, REMANUFACTURED -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; 800 CFM; Square bore flange style; Manual choke; Includes primary 0.11 and secondary 0.10 metering jets, metering rods, and 5 in. Hg orange step-up spring; Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in high-horsepower small-block and big-block engines; Matches with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and others of a similar design; Use carb stud kits part number 8008 or 8024 if needed; Manual choke AVS carburetors cannot be converted to electric choke.
- Series: Edelbrock Thunder
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Emissions: 49-state legal - no CA shipments
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Calibrated: Yes
- Choke Type: Manual
- Flange Style: Square bore
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Includes: Primary 0.11 secondary 0.10 metering jets, metering rods, 5 in. Hg orange step-up spring
- Rated CFM: 800 CFM
- Warranty: 1-year Edelbrock limited warranty
This product fits the following GMC V3500 submodels
- 1987-1989: Base; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "CARB, VIN W"
- 1987-1989: High Sierra; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "CARB, VIN W"
- 1987-1989: Sierra Classic; 8 Cyl 7.4L; "CARB, VIN W"
- 1987-1988: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "CARB, VIN M"
- 1987-1988: High Sierra; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "CARB, VIN M"
- 1987-1988: Sierra Classic; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "CARB, VIN M"