1992-1993 Geo Storm Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 19.75 x 24.75 x 1.25 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 2.13 x 26.94 in. top header, 2.13 x 26.94 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features corrosion-resistant copper and brass core that cools more efficiently and metal tank. Built with 11.75 in. concentric transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Metal
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 19.75 x 24.75 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Copper and brass
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 2.13 x 26.94 in. top header; 2.13 x 26.94 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 2
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 8943446395
- Replaces Partslink Number: IZ3010131
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Metal
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1992-1993: 2+2 GSi; 4 Cyl 1.8L;