2003-2006 Honda Accord A/C Condenser - Kool Vue - Factory finish, Aluminum, Parallel flow, Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Restore your car's air conditioning system with this new Kool Vue Parallel Flow OE Replacement A/C Condenser! Made of high-grade aluminum, this corrosion-resistant condenser is an OE comparable replacement of your damaged part at an affordable price. It is 100% leak tested and fit tested to ensure reliable and efficient A/C system performance for your car.
- Built with specific aluminum alloy for maximum cooling efficiency and corrosion resistance
- Comes with 2-year Kool Vue limited warranty
- 100% Fit tested, 100% Leak tested
You can't go wrong with Kool Vue parts! From restoration to performance products, Kool Vue has got you covered! Kool Vue is a tried and tested brand trusted by thousands of DIY people and body shops alike; it provides only the best quality products for its customers, and best of all it comes with a 2-year Kool Vue limited warranty!
- Material: Aluminum
- Design: Parallel flow
- Color/Finish: Factory finish
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Core Dimensions: 13.81 x 27.06 x 0.63 in.
- Dimensions: 18.81 x 0.88 x 13.94 in.
- Includes: Receiver Drier
- Replaces DPI Number: 3152
- Replaces OE Number: 80110SDPA61
- Replaces Partslink Number: HO3030128
- Warranty: 2-year Kool Vue limited warranty
- Fit note: Coupe
- 2007-2007: Special Edition; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2007-2007: Special Edition; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2006-2007: Value Package; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2005-2007: Hybrid; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2003-2007: EX; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2003-2007: EX; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2003-2007: LX; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2003-2007: LX; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2006-2006: LX Special Edition; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2005-2005: SE; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
- 2005-2005: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L;
- 2003-2005: DX; 4 Cyl 2.4L;
Requires modification by Seeker, May 29, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This condenser is very basic. It was 30% cheaper than the competitors and I know why. No temp switch no o-rings no mounting hardware. Also there were no holes drilled in the aluminum block on the upper drivers side either for the bolt to go through or the guide tab to fit in. There was one small threaded hole in the wrong location for either the tab or the bolt and it was too small for the bolts the Honda Accord uses. Good thing I had a drill and correct-sized bit (7/32 I believe) ready to make a hole that did not need threads because the Accord uses a bolt through the block and a nut on the front side for the drivers side upper mount.