1998-2002 Honda Accord Muffler - Replacement - Rear, Single, Offset, Natural, Aluminized Steel, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT mufflers offer an affordable replacement for your loud and rusty mufflers. Made from premium quality steel; this OE replacement muffler features one-piece design for structural reliability - eliminates labor-intensive pipe bending, welding, and cutting.
Features and Specifications:
- 28 in. length x 15 in. width x 7 in. height
- Oval casing; Matches OE specifications
- Single offset inlet and outlet configuration
- Precision-manufactured for structural reliability
- Made to install perfectly, no modification needed
- Engineered to provide excellent exhaust performance
- Location: Rear
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Sound Level: Stock
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Attachment Style: Clamp-On
- Body Length: 28 in.
- Case Shape: Oval
- Height: 7 in.
- Inlet Location: Offset
- Inlet Quantity: Single
- Notes: One-piece design
- Outlet Location: Offset
- Outlet Quantity: Single
- Tip Finish: Natural
- Tip Material: Aluminized Steel
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Width: 15 in.
- 2000-2002: SE; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 1998-2002: DX; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 1998-2002: EX; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 1998-2002: LX; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
Best price on Accord muffler by diyguy, October 2, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This was the best price I could find on a oem style muffler for my 99 Accord LX 4Cyl. I just need it to last a few years till I get rid of the car. The last replacement muffler was $140 from Napa and it lasted 5 years before rusting through. This one looks and feels cheaper than the Napa one but if it lasts 3 years it was worth it. Shipping was fast to NYS and there was only some minor scuffs & scraps on the muffler that are unnoticeable when installed. I had to grind down the collars that fit into the rubber hangers in order to ease install but no big deal. Other than that it fit perfect. I did not use a gasket on the flange to the center pipe but used some silicone caulk instead which works fine and has a temp rating to 400 degrees f. No leaks and now everything is quiet again. Would recommend for a guick cheap fix!