1990-1997 Honda Accord Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Upstream, 4-wire, Direct fit, 11.8 in.
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Conical design
- 11.8 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Upstream
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 11.8 in.
- Fit note: F22A4 Engine, F22A6 Engine
- 1997-1997: EX-R; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22B1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1994-1997: EX; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22B1, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1991-1993: EX; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22A6, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1991-1993: SE; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22A6, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1991-1991: EX-R; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22A4, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1991-1991: EX-R; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22A6, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1990-1991: EX; 4 Cyl 2.2L; "GAS, FI, F22A4, Naturally Aspirated"
Good product by NYC Jay, April 10, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I must admit that I am very satisfied with the O2 sensor. Its a direct fit product so installation was a piece of cake. Basically you unplug the old cable from one side and unscrew the other end and then plug the new one and screw in and you are done. As soon as I turned my car on the check engine light went off for good and the associated problems that I was having are gone too.