1996-2000 Honda Civic Muffler - Replacement - Center, Single, Center, Natural, Aluminized Steel, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT mufflers offer an affordable replacement for your loud and rusty mufflers. Made from premium quality steel; this OE replacement muffler features one-piece design for structural reliability - eliminates labor-intensive pipe bending, welding, and cutting.
Features and Specifications:
- 94 in. length x 24 in. width x 5 in. height
- Round casing; Matches OE specifications
- Single center inlet and outlet configuration
- Precision-manufactured for structural reliability
- Made to install perfectly, no modification needed
- Engineered to provide excellent exhaust performance
- Location: Center
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Sound Level: Stock
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Attachment Style: Clamp-On
- Body Length: 94 in.
- Case Shape: Round
- Height: 5 in.
- Inlet Location: Center
- Inlet Quantity: Single
- Notes: One-piece design
- Outlet Location: Center
- Outlet Quantity: Single
- Tip Finish: Natural
- Tip Material: Aluminized Steel
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Width: 24 in.
- Fit note: Canada Built Vehicle
- 1998-2000: GX; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1996-2000: EX; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1996-2000: Si; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
didnt fit by TJ, September 25, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
the side closest to the front of the car was to short it didnt meet the preexisting bolts seem. Had to cut and weld. Also it doesnt replace your old noisy muffler, it is still loud after installation, you still do need a muffler after your done.