Earn 89 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBH960904
- Mfr #: ARBH960904
2001-2003 Honda Civic Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 21.25 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 21.25 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, female connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 21.25 in.
- 2002-2005: Si; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, K20A3, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2002-2004: SiR; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "GAS, FI, K20A3, Naturally Aspirated"
by junior, May 17, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Works great, haven't had any problems. Easy to install with the right tools.