1999-2010 Honda Odyssey Ignition Coil - Replacement - In-cap coil, Direct, Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Fire up your ignition system with this brand new Replacement Ignition Coil!
features coil pack design and built to match OE specifications for accurate, maintenance-free operation; it is 100 percent factory-tested to ensure reliable and long lasting performance.Specifications:
- In-cap coil design
- Female connector
- Direct ignition mounting location
- 3 male blade type terminals
- 12 volts
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Design: In-cap coil
- Type: Direct
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Notes: 1 ignition coil per cylinder; 12 volts; blade type; 3-prong male terminal; Direct ignition mounting location
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Attachment Style: Female
- 2010-2010: NHL SE; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "J35A6"
- 2008-2010: DX; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "J35A6"
- 2008-2010: EX; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "J35A6"
- 2008-2010: LX; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "J35A6"
- 2005-2007: Touring; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
- 2002-2007: EX-L; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
- 1999-2007: EX; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
- 1999-2007: LX; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
- 1999-2002: Cargo; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
Just like OME by sandman284, May 23, 2014
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Easy to remove the old one and replace it with this new one. Any novice could do it.