Earn 127 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
1 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P2338
- Mfr #: P2338
2001-2005 Hyundai Accent Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 13.25 x 25.06 x 0.62 in. core size, 1.31 in. inlet size, 1.31 in. outlet size, 1.44 x 26.25 in. top header, 1.75 x 26.25 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 14.19 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Engine Oil Cooler Material: Without EOC
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 13.25 x 25.06 x 0.62 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Notes: 1.44 x 26.25 in. top header; 1.75 x 26.25 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.31 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 2531025150
- Replaces Partslink Number: HY3010142
- Transmission Fluid Cooler Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: GAS, Transaxle, Automatic Transmission
- 2001-2002: GL; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS"
- 2001-2002: GS; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS"
Not a good product by Cheilo, October 3, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This product was the right item ordered but it was manufactured wrong. because the metal hoses did not line up with the metal hoses that came from my car. Also, there was some damage to the part.This part and one other part that came from New Jersey,which was broke, Ihad problems with.