OXYGEN SENSOR, HEATED, 4-WIRE -- 15.75 in. wire length; Threaded-in type; Includes male connector and easy-to-follow instructions; Quality tested to ensure efficient fuel combustion; A high quality, OE replacement oxygen sensor; Features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound; Helps reduce harmful emissions; Backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Driver Side, After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Includes: Installation instructions
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 15.75 in.
This product fits the following Isuzu Rodeo submodels
- 2004-2004: S; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2004-2004: S; 6 Cyl 3.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2002-2003: LS; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2002-2003: LSE; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2002-2003: S V6; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"