1988-1993 Isuzu Trooper Fuel Pump - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT FUEL PUMP
OE Replacement Fuel Pump - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: No
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Flow Rate: 50 gallons/hour
- Inlet Type: Strainer
- Mechanism: Turbine
- Notes: Fuel pump motor
- Outlet Size: 5/16 in.
- Outlet Type: Hose bead
- Prong Connector: 2-prong pin connector
- Replaces OE Number: 8970653702, 1704262J00, 1704270F00, 42021AC121
- Voltage: 12 V
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: GAS
- 1993-1993: RS; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS"
- 1992-1993: LS; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS"
- 1992-1993: S; 6 Cyl 3.2L; "GAS"
- 1991-1991: SE; 4 Cyl 2.6L; "GAS"
- 1988-1991: LS; 4 Cyl 2.6L; "GAS"
- 1988-1991: S; 4 Cyl 2.6L; "GAS"
- 1988-1991: XS; 4 Cyl 2.6L; "GAS"
- 1989-1990: RS; 4 Cyl 2.6L; "GAS"
fuel pump by JonathanArvad, October 17, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The part itself is easy to install getting to the part on the vehicle can however be a whole other story being the nature of the Isuzu Trooper being a great vehicle for terrible weather and roads the vehicle (mine at least) is very rusty around and on the fuel tank/rock guard and trying to get to the fuel pump by dropping the tank lead to the breaking of several rusty old screws... but once the fuel tank is down and out it is fairly easy to replace the pump.