Earn 37 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: W0133-1629310
- Mfr #: W0133-1629310
2002-2008 Jaguar X-Type Cabin Air Filter - Bosch
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Bosch Activated Charcoal Cabin Air Filters have a 5-layer design that includes an additional carbon layer that absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases such as ozone, nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide and hydrocarbons, and an additional cover layer for extra protection.
- OE Equivalent and a Direct Fit Application
- Mold-resistant multi-layer media that provides maximum performance and durability .
- 1st Layer – Non-woven pre-filter layer that captures larger contaminant particles.
- 2nd Layer – Electrostatically charged microfiber layer that attracts and holds elusive smaller particles.
- 3rd and 4th Layers – Non-woven cover layer that adds stability to protect the microfiber layer from damage and acts as an additional barrier to harmful contaminants.
- 5th Layer – Activated charcoal layer that absorbs toxic and foul-smelling gases such as ozone, nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide and hydrocarbons.
- Bosch Particulate Cabin Air Filters have more pleats that provides greater surface area for higher filtration capacity.
Warranty Information: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Is your vehicle equipped with a cabin filter? Cabin filters are generally found in one of two locations: under the hood, or under the dash board. Recommended replacement is every 12,000 to 15,000 miles, or once a year.
- 2002-2008: All Submodels; All Engines;