1995-1996 Jaguar XJ12 Brake Disc - Replacement - Front, Driver Or Passenger Side, 11.45 in. Diameter, Plain surface
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
A high quality, OE replacement brake disc. This REPLACEMENT brake disc is made from premium material for optimum disc wear and manufactured to OE comparable design, fit and specifications for balance and reliability.
- 5 x 4.75 in. bolt pattern
- 11.44 in. outer diameter
- 3.15 in .inner diameter
- 0.52 in. bolt size
- 1.02 in. minimum thickness
Features and Benefits:
- Vented construction
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Design: Plain surface
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.75 in.
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Diameter: 11.45 in.
- Disc Finish: Natural
- Disc Material: Cast iron
- Hat Finish: Natural
- Notes: 3.15 in. inner diameter; 0.52 in. bolt size; 1.02 in. minimum thickness
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Sedan, RWD
- 1995-1996: Base; 12 Cyl 6.0L;
Price can't be beat by , May 4, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
$25.00 for a rotor is insane. I've driven about a 1000 miles on these so far so good. The price for these rotors cannot be beat, which made front brake job real inexpensive.