1980-1987 Jaguar XJ6 Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Before Catalytic Converter, 1-wire, OE replacement, 10.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wire, and high-temperature rubber internal and external seals. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 10.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, includes connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Before Catalytic Converter
- Type: 1-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Non-heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 10.75 in.
- 1985-1987: Sovereign; 6 Cyl 4.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1981-1987: Base; 6 Cyl 4.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1980-1980: L; 6 Cyl 4.2L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"