PACESETTER HEADERS, STEEL, BLACK, SET OF 2 -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses
; 1.5 in. tube diameter, 16-gauge tube wall thickness, 2 in. collector, 0.38 in. standard head flange; Gasket, reducer, and header extension included to connect to stock system; 4-2-1, two-piece design; Round head port; Easy-to-clean; Features mandrel-bent mild steel primary tubing that is black-painted to reduce under hood temperature and to resist rust and corrosion; Significantly boosts performance and increase engine efficiency; Pre-catalyst vehicles must use original emission control devices; It is the responsibility of the customer to reinstall these devices on the vehicle.
- Material: Steel
- Design: 6-2-1
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 50-state legal
- Product Fit: Minor modifications required
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Includes: Gaskets, hardware, and illustrated instructions
- Number of Cylinders: 6
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.5 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-gauge
- Warranty: 3-year Pacesetter limited warranty
- Fit note: USA Built Vehicle
This product fits the following Jeep Cherokee submodels
- 1998-1999: Classic; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN S"
- 1998-1999: Limited; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN S"
- 1997-1999: SE; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN S"
- 1997-1999: Sport; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN S"
- 1997-1997: Country; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN S"
- 1996-1996: Classic; All Engines;
- 1994-1996: Country; All Engines;
- 1994-1996: SE; All Engines;
- 1994-1996: Sport; All Engines;