Earn 31 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: REPC313813
- Mfr #: REPC313813
1997-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessory Belt Tension Pulley - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Notes: 3 in. OD; 1.22 in. W; Flat; With steel flange
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2004-2004: Special Edition; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN S"
- 1997-2004: Laredo; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN S"
- 1997-2004: Limited; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN S"
- 2002-2002: Sport; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN S"
- 1997-1998: TSi; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN S"
- 1997-1997: Orvis; 6 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS, FI, VIN S"
Works for Me by Wrench Lock, February 27, 2011
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Overall, this is priced right and seems to be equal to OEM quality. I'd say this shouldn't take over 15 minutes to install, but I had to find a washer to raise the clearance on the outer bearing cover. Bought this for a 2002 Grand Am because of excessive chirping, plus that was the prognosis was that my "mechanic" said I needed. What I really needed was my Power Steering Pulley realigned. There IS a difference between chirping and squealing belts. And most times it's not a belt problem! Know what the difference is, and narrow-down your possibilities. Have fun!