1993-1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 22.25 x 19.75 x 1.5 in. core size, 1.5 in. inlet size, 1.75 in. outlet size, 2.38 x 20.5 in. top header, 2.38 x 20.5 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features copper core that boosts coolant flow and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 22.25 x 19.5 x 1.5 in.
- Core Material: Copper
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.5 in.
- Notes: 2.38 x 20.5 in. top header; 2.38 x 20.5 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.75 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 5191937AA
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3010207
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1997-1997: TSi; 8 Cyl 5.2L;
- 1995-1997: Orvis; 8 Cyl 5.2L;
- 1993-1997: Laredo; 8 Cyl 5.2L;
- 1993-1997: Limited; 8 Cyl 5.2L;
- 1994-1995: SE; 8 Cyl 5.2L;
- 1993-1993: Base; 8 Cyl 5.2L;
Awesome by Chele, June 10, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This was the easiest auto repair in history. I went online for my boyfriend, easily found the right radiator with the search feature on the site, the part shipped in two days and was easy to install. I will definitly recommend this site to everyone.