2005-2006 Jeep Liberty Radiator - Replacement - OE replacement
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 19.94 x 20 x 1 in. core size, 1.56 in. inlet size, 1.56 in. outlet size, 2.44 x 20.88 in. top header, 2.44 x 20.88 in. bottom header. With top right inlet location and bottom left outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built without engine and transmission oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: No
- Core Dimensions: 19.94 x 20 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.56 in.
- Notes: 2.44 x 20.88 in. top header; 2.44 x 20.88 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.56 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 52080123AC
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3010270
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2005-2006: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.8L;
- 2005-2006: Sport; 4 Cyl 2.8L;