Earn 90 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: DY5060790
- Mfr #: 5060790
2001-2006 Kia Optima Drive Belt - Dayco - Serpentine belt, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
- Type: Serpentine belt
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Effective Length: 79 in.
- Rib Count: 6
- Top Width: 0.82 in.
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
- Fit note: Car, With Air Conditioning, Car
- 2004-2006: EX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 8"
- 2002-2006: LX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 8"
- 2002-2003: SE; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 8"
- 2001-2001: LX; 6 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2001: SE; 6 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
Tucson Serpentine Belt by PhoQue, April 27, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
It takes a bit of strength and dexterity to get the belt on simply because its a cramp area. It fits and makes the pumps and alternator go round and round.