Earn 144 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: ARBK960906
- Mfr #: ARBK960906
2006-2010 Kia Optima Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - After Primary Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 20.75 in.
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 20.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: After Primary Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 20.75 in.
- 2009-2010: SX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 4"
- 2006-2010: EX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 4"
- 2006-2010: LX; 6 Cyl 2.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN 4"