2001-2005 Kia Rio Spark Plug - AC Delco - AC Delco Professional Platinum, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
AC Delco Professional Platinum Spark Plugs are perfect for engines that run on conventional plugs, and newer engines that require platinum plugs. Provides up to 100,000 miles of service before requiring replacement.
- Constructed from top quality materials to help the engine run clean and longer
- Copper core center electrode for improved heat transfer to the tip
- Engineered to high standards and tested under extreme conditions to exceed OE specifications
- Series: AC Delco Professional Platinum
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Electrode Tip Material: Double Platinum
- Warranty: 100,000-mile AC Delco limited warranty
- Fit note: Car
- 2003-2005: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2003-2004: Cinco; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2003-2004: RX-V; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2002-2002: Cinco; 4 Cyl 1.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2002-2002: RX-V; 4 Cyl 1.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2001-2002: Base; 4 Cyl 1.5L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"