2002-2005 Kia Sedona Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Fitment Info
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 27.62 x 16.31 x 1.25 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top right
- Inlet Size: 1.44 in.
- Notes: 2.19 x 17.44 in. top header; 2.19 x 17.44 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom left
- Outlet Size: 1.38 in.
- Replaces OE Number: 0K52Y15200D
- Replaces Partslink Number: KI3010113
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 2002-2005: EX; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
- 2002-2005: LX; 6 Cyl 3.5L;
No More Overheating by PhillyDeaf, September 15, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Only the second time in 35 years of driving that Ive changed my own radiator. This time I had my boys to help. It was a long process (about 6 hours) and i was a little sore at the end of it. But the bill for the job done was well worth it.I paid about $125 for the radiator bought a new bottom hose and radiator fluid and when done had the garage check my job and do a full flush. Altogether price tag was about $300. The same garage that did the flush quoted me $850.00 for the whole job including the flush. Ill take $500 any day for a few scratches and a sore back for a day.