- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- Sold Individually
- Low Price Guarantee
- Part #: ARBL960907
- Mfr #: ARBL960907
Earn DoubleAutoPointsInstead of 50,
1999-2004 Land Rover Discovery Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Upstream, 4-wire, Direct fit, 13.4 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.Specifications:
- Conical design
- 13.8 in. wire length
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for all of your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in body parts and lighting products; it also stocks a wide array of Original Equipment (OE) quality electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. Unlike more expensive items from your dealer, the brand new parts we offer are the most economical in the market and are the perfect replacement for your old, broken or damaged OEM parts. Best of all, all Replacement brand items are backed by a 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Location: Upstream
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Female
- Includes: Installation instructions
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 13.4 in.
- 2003-2004: HSE; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 2003-2004: S; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 2003-2004: SE; 8 Cyl 4.6L;
- 2001-2002: Series II SD; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "VIN 2"
- 2001-2002: Series II SD; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "VIN 5"
- 2001-2002: Series II SE; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "VIN 2"
- 2001-2002: Series II SE; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "VIN 5"
- 2001-2001: Series II LE; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "VIN 2"
- 2001-2001: Series II LE; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "VIN 5"
- 1999-2000: Series II; 8 Cyl 4.0L;
- 1999-1999: SD; 8 Cyl 4.0L;