1996-1997 Land Rover Range Rover Fuel Pump - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT FUEL PUMP MODULE ASSEMBLY
OE Replacement Fuel Pump Module Assembly - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump module assembly is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Flow Rate: 35 to 45 gallons/hour
- Inlet Type: Strainer
- Mechanism: Turbine/Gerotor
- Notes: Fuel pump module assembly
- Outlet Size: 5/16 in.
- Outlet Type: Hose connect
- Prong Connector: 4-prong blade connector
- Replaces OE Number: STC4344, ESR3931
- Voltage: 12 V
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: GAS, To Chassis/VIN No. WA376579, GAS
- 1998-1998: 50th Anniversary Edition; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS"
- 1996-1998: HSE; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS"
- 1995-1998: SE; 8 Cyl 4.0L; "GAS"
- 1997-1997: Kensington; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS"
- 1997-1997: Vitesse; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS"
by Don, November 27, 2012
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
The pump was well packaged. The only negative thing was that it did not include a new tank seal. All other pumps I have purchased and installed came with a new tank seal.