Earn 122 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBT960915
- Mfr #: ARBT960915
2010-2011 Lexus GX460 Oxygen Sensor - Replacement - Driver Side, After Catalytic Converter, 4-wire, OE replacement, 13.75 in.
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor features stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound. Includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- 13.75 in. wire length
- Threaded-in type, male connector
- Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability
- Helps reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life
- Location: Driver Side, After Catalytic Converter
- Type: 4-wire
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Sensor Type: Heated
- Sensor Design: Conical
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Connector Type: Male
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 13.75 in.
- 2010-2011: Base; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, 1URFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2010-2011: Premium; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, 1URFE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 2010-2011: Ultra Premium; 8 Cyl 4.6L; "GAS, FI, 1URFE, Naturally Aspirated"
True OEM Part by Dave C., February 27, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Connected perfectly to existing wiring harness. Engine light went out after first Re-Start of the engine.