1988-1994 Lincoln Continental Fuel Pump - Replacement - Direct Fit
- Product Details
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
REPLACEMENT FUEL PUMP
OE Replacement Fuel Pump - Brand New is your dependable replacement product for your damaged part; guaranteed NEW - not reconditioned. This new fuel pump is ideal for your restoration needs at an affordable price.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Condition: New
- Operation: Electric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Fuel Sending Unit Included: No
- Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Flow Rate: 30 to 35 gallons/hour
- Inlet Type: Strainer
- Mechanism: Gerotor
- Notes: Fuel pump motor
- Outlet Size: 5/16 in.
- Outlet Type: Hose bead
- Prong Connector: 2-prong blade connector
- Replaces OE Number: F4DZ9H307B
- Voltage: 12 V
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: GAS, With Brass Outlet Tube
- 1991-1994: Executive; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS"
- 1988-1994: Base; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS"
- 1988-1994: Signature; 6 Cyl 3.8L; "GAS"
got the job done by bushandboots, September 13, 2010
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
I ended up having the car towed to a repair shop. Instructions made no mention of a plastic seal that needed to be removed at the bottom of the pump.