AC DELCO PITMAN ARM -- Made of hot-forged alloy steel for premium strength; Includes an application-specific boot that prevents contaminants from entering the bearing area and keeps the internal components free of moisture; Features a patented, low-friction bearing set for constant ease of rotation and zero side-to-side motion; With cold-formed, heat-treated and high-precision T-stud design to help reduce friction and excessive endplay for a more stable steering; Case-hardened and coated for superb protection.
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Fit note: Truck
This product fits the following Lincoln Navigator submodels
- 2002-2002: Base; 8 Cyl 5.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN R"
- 1999-2001: Base; 8 Cyl 5.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN A"
- 1998-1999: Base; 8 Cyl 5.4L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN L"