1986-1989 Mazda 323 Control Arm - Dorman - Front, Passenger Side, Lower, OE replacement
- Product Details
- Manufacturer Info
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
DORMAN CONTROL ARM
These Dorman Control Arms are the ideal replacement to your worn-out products as these directly assist your steering knuckles while passing through different road irregularities. Built to assist you on the road by turning your drives easier and hassle free, these are the perfect substitute to restore the original function of your vehicle.
- With bushing(s)
- Location: Front, Passenger Side, Lower
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Ball Joint Included: Without ball joint(s)
- Bushing Included: With bushing(s)
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Replaces OE Number: B092-34-310A
- Warranty: Lifetime Dorman limited warranty
- Fit note: FWD
- 1988-1989: SE; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1986-1989: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1986-1989: LX; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1988-1988: GT; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, B6T, Turbocharged"
- 1986-1988: DX; 4 Cyl 1.6L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated"