Earn 144 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
4 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: P1135
- Mfr #: P1135
1990-1994 Mazda 323 Radiator - Replacement - Direct fit
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be cool with this most affordable Replacement Radiator in the market! Built to OEM style and specifications for that perfect fit and OE reliability. Measures 15.69 x 25.5 x 1 in. core size, 1.25 in. inlet size, 1.25 in. outlet size, 1.88 x 26.25 in. top header, 1.88 x 26.25 in. bottom header. With top left inlet location and bottom right outlet location. Features aluminum core that allows greater heat transfer ability and lightweight plastic tank for long-term durability. Built with 10.81 in. transmission oil cooler but without engine oil cooler.
Manufactured from heavy-duty materials and backed by 1 year, unlimited mileage warranty. It keeps your vehicle engine at a safe operating temperature for a reliable engine performance. For that cooling reliability, replace your old and clogged radiator now!
- Condition: New
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Product Color/Finish: Natural
- Recommended Use: OE comparable
- Tank Material: Plastic
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Automatic Transmission Cooler: Yes
- Core Dimensions: 15.69 x 25.5 x 1 in.
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Engine Oil Cooler: No
- Inlet Location: Top left
- Inlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Notes: 1.88 x 26.25 in. top header; 1.88 x 26.25 in. bottom header
- Number of Rows: 1
- Outlet Location: Bottom right
- Outlet Size: 1.25 in.
- Replaces OE Number: B61N15200D
- Replaces Partslink Number: MA3010157
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- 1993-1994: Base; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1992-1994: DX; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1990-1994: Base; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1990-1994: DX; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1993-1993: SE; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
- 1990-1993: SE; 4 Cyl 1.6L;
- 1990-1991: LX; 4 Cyl 1.8L;
by Bob, May 26, 2008
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
Great part so far. For the price if it holds up for a few months or so it will be worth it.