Earn 328 Points As Part of the Auto Parts Warehouse loyalty program, you earn points for every purchase. You can use these points to earn rewards Learn More
- In Stock
- Ships out in 1-2 business days
- FREE SHIPPING
- Sold individually
- Low Price Guarantee
5 out of 5 stars
(1 customer reviews)
- Part #: ARBM107503
- Mfr #: ARBM107503
2007-2009 Mazda 3 Fog Light - Replacement - Passenger Side, Clear lens, Plastic lens, DOT, SAE compliant, OE replacement, With bulb(s)
- Product Details
- Extended Warranty
- Related Products
- Fitment Info
Be safe and replace your worn out or broken lights with these Replacement Fog Lights! These DOT and SAE Approved fog lights are made from high grade OE Comparable materials to withstand rough road wear and the test of time.
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE comparable auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- Material: Plastic lens
- Location: Passenger Side
- Color/Finish: Clear lens
- Product Fit: OE replacement
- Quantity Sold: Sold individually
- Bulb Included: With bulb(s)
- Light Source: Halogen
- Wiring Harness Included: Without wiring harness
- Shape: Rectangular
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 business days
- Certification: DOT, SAE compliant
- Replaces OE Number: BA6R51680B
- Replaces Partslink Number: MA2593111
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Fit note: Hatchback, With Turbo
- 2008-2009: GT; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2008-2009: Mazdaspeed; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2008-2009: S; 4 Cyl 2.3L;
- 2007-2007: Mazdaspeed; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
- 2007-2007: S; 4 Cyl 2.3L; "Turbocharged"
Fog light by Steve, January 28, 2013
|Ease of Use/Installation:|
This is exactly the part I needed. Unfortunately its not a pop in. Of course its not an indictment of the part but of the design of the vehicle. In any case the light is in & it works as intended.